Before you sign your name, know and understand what you are signing. The only way to do this is through an Entertainment Attorney, someone who specializes in the business of music! Save yourself both time and money and let us help put you in touch with an entertainment attorney in your area! We know attorney's across the country and will search out one closest to you so you don't even have worry about searching for one!

Did you know that you need a performer visa to perform in some countries? That you can not just cross the border as a band to play? This is especially true for foreigners wanting to play in the US. Yes, this means Canadians as well. If you need an immigration attorney to help you with foreign performances visas we can help you find one in your area as well!

Drop us an email at

city lights entertainment services